Pork producers have a long-standing commitment to quality assurance, responsibility and continuous improvement. The commitment is comprehensive:
- Food Safety – Efforts focused on managing the health of the herd and utilizing best practices and technology to produce safe food.
- Animal Care – Protecting and promoting animal well-being is vital.
- Quality – Pork producers have worked for more than 20 years to improve production practices and implement safeguards. Today, they produce the highest-quality and safest pork in the world.
- Environment – As responsible environmental stewards, pork producers protect natural resources and minimize the impact of our operations on neighbors and surrounding communities.
- Community – Pork producers follow responsible practices that protect public health and contribute to a better way of life in our communities.